CartStack, the leading eCommerce technology behind RezRecover, has much more to celebrate than the new year. The company announced today that 2022 was a landmark year of record-setting reservations recovered, new hotel clients, technology advancements, and key strategic partnerships.
Founded in 2013, CartStack developed RezRecover, the first-to-market, enterprise-grade solution to solve this costly $10 billion booking abandonment problem for hotel operators, resorts, and multi-property groups. The company attributes its trajectory of success to its game-changing reservation recovery solution that is seamless to implement and delivers immediate ROI.
RezRecover 2022 highlights:
- Started working with over 200+ new hotels.
- Signed on 143 new properties (hotels, resorts, short-term rentals) through hospitality agency partners.
- Recovered over $78M for hotels in 2022.
- Advanced to #8 most-popular “Direct Booking” tool on Hotel Tech Report.
- Established enhanced integrations with Synxis, TravelClick, CloudBeds, SHR/Windsurfer, Selfbook, Avvio, and more.
- Currently solidifying official partnerships with major booking engines.
- Named a preferred partner for AZDS’ RevRaise product.
- Unveiled its proprietary personalization feature: BEDS©, which uses a unique tracking code to capture and dynamically inject abandoned booking data to maximize email personalization.
- Introduced conditional content blocks, a feature that uses automation with tailored messaging for each email recipient, leveraging information like booking details, reservation history, and more.
- Launched RezRecover Optimize to help hotel clients optimize their conversion rates and recover more revenue.
- Added enhancements which include phone call cracking to track the number of calls driven by recovery campaigns, booking engine data sync, and real-time abandoned booking notifications.
Founder and CEO Brett Thoreson says his company’s focus on investing in innovation, giving back to the community, and fostering strategic partnerships will continue to inform the company’s growth strategy, “This year is off to a tremendous start after a record-breaking year. We recognize there are many ways for hotels to reach guests and grow their brand, and we are grateful that many amazing properties continue to partner with us. We remain committed to their success and will continue innovating to build the tools and services that help their businesses thrive and provide guests with a truly exceptional booking experience.”
The company has exciting new innovations coming in 2023 that include a Price Comparison Tool to remind abandoners that the lowest prices can be found direct and Alternative Pay Solution to remind abandoners that they can pay for their stay in interest-free monthly installments. And a Weather Guarantee Solution to let abandoners know they can purchase a rain guarantee with their hotel stay to protect their vacation plans from inclement weather.
Does your company have news it would like to share with our readers? If so, we invite you to review our editorial guidelines and submit your press release for publishing consideration.