These include Virtual Pay and the Group Management Platform. Virtual Pay allows travel managers to quickly and more effortlessly book stays for their guests without needing a personal credit card. Group Management Platform is an online reservation solution designed to make planning and booking group travel easier.
Now the hotel brand aims to make the process for business travelers booking rooms at more than 5,000 domestic properties easier with the launch of a new payment program, aptly dubbed Choice Direct Pay. With this new comprehensive offering, corporate customers can make reservations for their employees and guests at multiple Choice hotels, with their company being billed directly through a single, centralized invoice.
In addition to simplifying the billing process system-wide, the Choice Direct Pay program notably enables business travelers to:
– Make a single payment for all stays, at all hotels through weekly consolidated invoicing.
– Download and manage their invoice data through their dedicated portal.
– Add project costs and department codes to bills to further simplify their reconciliation process.
– Contact centralized customer support to help with their enrollment process, check the status of payments and invoices, and resolve any issues with charges.
– Maintain access to their existing negotiated and chainwide rates by entering their Choice issued CID.
– Search for participating hotels and book through their preferred channel including choicehotels.com, the Choice Hotels mobile app, Choice Contact Centers, and the GDS.
– Offer the flexibility for guests to adjust stay dates on property.
“From the flagship Comfort brand and the upscale Cambria Hotels, beloved by modern travelers, to our growing lineup of extended stay offerings, ensuring today’s business travelers have access to the right accommodations in the right markets for their corporate travel is key,” said Chad Fletcher, vice president, global sales at Choice Hotels, in a press statement.
“Fundamental to this approach is equipping travel managers with the tools and resources they need to better serve these corporate clients,” he said. “Choice Direct Pay streamlines what has traditionally been an onerous process across the industry, further underscoring Choice’s commitment to building on its leading value proposition for guests and corporate customers alike.”