Mood Media, the world’s leading in-store media solutions company dedicated to elevating the Customer Experience, has introduced a new suite of sophisticated germicidal protection and advanced cleaning offerings called CleanShield Solutions. Positioned as an integral part of the “new normal” that hospitality brands and other companies must now consider when evaluating all aspects of their Customer Experience, the Company has partnered with best-in-class sanitization manufacturers – including PURO™ UV Disinfection Lighting, ACT.Global, Healthe®, Vital VioTM and CrimsonAV – to offer cleaner and safer environments to businesses that, in addition to hotels, include retail, restaurants/QSR, healthcare and entertainment venues.
From long-lasting antimicrobial coating solutions including titanium dioxide (TiO2) applications, to electrochemically activated cleaning solutions, to ultraviolet (UV) lighting solutions including fully automated, full-spectrum UV light disinfection as well as Far-UVC light that inactivates dangerous microorganisms while remaining safe for human exposure, to antimicrobial LED lighting that continuously cleans the environment, to health monitoring systems including hand sanitization stations and real-time germ-tracking software, Mood’s CleanShield Solutions offer hotels and other businesses a variety of innovative, highly effective ways to create cleaner spaces and assure more positive customer and employee experiences.
“As businesses begin to reopen in a post-COVID-19 world, safety and assurance have become critical factors when thinking about the Customer Experience holistically,” said David Hoodis, Mood Media’s CEO. “Mood is in a unique position to help businesses across industries because of our history in elevating Customer Experiences in numerous client categories and our large size and scale. Not only are our CleanShield Solutions a powerful way to sanitize a business environment, but when customers, guests, patients and employees know that businesses are leveraging this technology to maximize their safety, it establishes a higher level of trust and comfort that reflects positively on those brands and ultimately contributes to the overall quality of the Customer Experience.”
Mood Media’s newly available suite of CleanShield offerings include the following solution sets:
- Disinfectant/Antimicrobial Coating Solutions: Triggered by normal light waves and highly activated by LED and UV light, these state-of-the-art coating solutions – including TiO2 applications – contain a novel compound that adheres to a wide variety of surfaces and provides a protective shield against germs, viruses and bacteria that remains effective for up to 12 months. These solutions allow businesses to reduce spend and frequency of traditional disinfectant cleaning services.
- Electrochemically Activated Spraying Solutions: Electrochemical activation creates charged disinfectant micro-particles that efficiently disinfect surfaces to create a pristine baseline to implement all solutions and provide effective and safe daily cleaning. This offering replaces a wide range of traditional toxic chemicals with a single solution that is more effective than bleach but safer for people and the environment, reducing plastic and water usage along with lowering cleaning times and saving money.
- UV Light Disinfection & Germ Mitigation Solutions on Surfaces & in the Air: UV light inactivates dangerous microbes by destroying their ability to reproduce. These solutions help prevent the spread of bacteria, mold, viruses, fungi, and more, and they include controlled and continuous options. As a result of Mood’s best-in-class partnerships, product options include the use of powerful, broad-spectrum UV light, with germicidal UV-C, UV-B and anti-bacterial UV-A to optimize their germ-killing efficiency – killing up to 99.9% of pathogens when applied where people gather. Mood’s UV Light offerings also include a Far-UVC light solution – a specific spectrum of UV lighting that attacks airborne-mediated and surface microbes and is safe for human exposure, offering continuous protection in a wide range of applications.
- Antimicrobial LED Continuous Protection Solutions: Antimicrobial LED lighting continuously creates an inhospitable environment for bacteria, fungi, yeast and mold to grow and spread on surfaces. These LED lights meet international standards for continuous and unrestricted use around people and animals.
- Health Monitoring Systems: These systems help ensure the safety of employees and customers with point-of-entry screening, which come with a wide variety of options for businesses. Fostering greater brand trust with a fast, easy and non-intrusive experience, applications include contactless temperature scanning, hand sanitization stations, branded content messaging, real-time tracking software, preventative maintenance programs, mobile app options, light-embedding design for custom applications and more.
“It’s never been more important for consumer-facing businesses to place top priority on their cleanliness and safety standards, and our new CleanShield Solutions hit at the very heart of that,” said Chris Chuilli, Senior Vice President at Mood Media. “Particularly in this ‘new’ normal, these standards are integral in developing a positive Customer Experience foundation – with consumers around the world now viewing these as top considerations when deciding where to shop, where to eat, where to be entertained, where to seek healthcare services, where to gather safely and how to travel.”
Does your company have news it would like to share with our readers? If so, we invite you to review our editorial guidelines and submit your press release for publishing consideration.